Rosewater and Frankincense mask
- Face-lift and whitening.
- Body-lift and whitening.
- Wrinkle removal.
- Help to get rid of Stretch marks.
- Glowing and healthy complexion.
- Skin freshness from the first use.
Frankincense was highly esteemed by ancient civilizations. Plus, it is a revelation in skincare since the days of Cleopatra who was known of her beauty and youthful looking, and how can we not follow the footsteps of the world's most legendary beauty queen! Frankincense benefits include the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and anti-aging. Frankincense will soothe and reduce inflammation and can also help prevent acne forming due to the boswellic acids it contains which are capable of killing bacteria associated with acne. Also,famous for its wrinkle-reducing superpower due to frankincense’s cytophylactic properties, it stimulates cell regeneration and also protects older cells from free radical damage.
Pure rose water: helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. Plus, helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look, and due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues, and due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to your face or any part on your body that you want to lift it( avoid your eyes and lips).
- Leave mask for 20 minutes.
- First wash it with warm water; then, wash it with a natural soap as our parsley soap.
- Apply a moisturizer cream.
- Use it twice a week and must be kept in the fridge.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.