Shea Butter Lips Balm
Shea butter is fat that’s been extracted from shea tree nuts. It’s off-white or ivory-colored and has a creamy consistency. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Also, has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. Plus,Shea’s moisturizing and antioxidant properties work together to help your skin generate healthy new cells. Dead skin cells sit on the top. New skin cells form at the bottom of the upper layer of skin (epidermis).With the right moisture balance on the surface of your skin, you’ll have fewer dead skin cells in the way of fresh cell regeneration in the epidermis.
- Shea Butter and Beeswax Known to help nourish, soften, and protect the skin from dehydration.
- Relieves and protects lips from dryness.
- Moisturizes and instantly soothes lips.
- Gives lovely pink color lips.
- Nourishing lips.
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, Cacao Butter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.